All Interlaken Residents.
The next Interlaken HOA meeting will be Saturday September 21st at 10 AM in the Clubhouse.
We encourage all residents to attend. We will be covering several topics of interest to all homeowners. The high level agenda and topics to be covered include:
– Skyview Landscaping – Michael Scaringe – Owner
– City of Saratoga Springs – storm drain opportunity.
– HOA Financials update.
– Interlaken HOA updates
– Other Interlaken business.
– Michael Scaringe of Skyview will join us for the meeting. This will provide an opportunity to meet Michael, ask questions, provide comments and understand how things will work as we move into the fall leaf season.
– City of Saratoga Springs – This is the opportunity introduced this spring. It was discussed at several HOA meetings and a special HOA session with our attorney. Interlaken has the opportunity to take advantage of the City’s special assessment district and have a longer term management plan for the storm drainage system. We will provide additional updates and provide the opportunity for questions and comments.
We look forward to seeing many of you at the meeting, sharing updates, answering your questions and having the opportunity to hear from you.